emusic.com
500856_Shop the Turner Classic Movie Store

Google Alert - listen to music

=== News - 9 new results for [listen to music] ===

Now listening: reader playlist
The Guardian (blog)
Each week, we invite someone to share a playlist of songs they've been
listening to recently. Kate Holland, 23, is a London-based student,
interested in music and the arts. She writes for Ja Ja Ja Music and is
currently creating her own blog.
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2012/may/02/now-listening-reader-playlist?newsfeed=true>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2012/may/02/now-listening-reader-playlist%3Fnewsfeed%3Dtrue&hl=en&geo=us>

PlayStation 3 Music Maker <cite>PixelJunk 4am</cite> Enters Beta
Wired News
Aside from creating music, PixelJunk 4am also serves as a conduit to
listening to music. Players can tune in to watch others players and offer
"kudos" on their performance via the PlayStation Network, or they can
simply listen to their own music files ...
<http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2012/05/pixeljunk-4am-beta/>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2012/05/pixeljunk-4am-beta/&hl=en&geo=us>

Billa 2 - User Music Review - It delivers not just for director but also
fans
IndiaGlitz
Written by Ramesh When I listened to the teasers of the songs, I felt that
Billa 2 might not live up to the soundtrack of its predecessor. But after
two hours of listening to the tracks over and over again, I should say that
it has delivered quite well ...
<http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/81689.html>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/81689.html&hl=en&geo=us>

Big Jambox, Bose SoundLink put new spin on old boombox
USA TODAY
By Edward C. Baig, USA TODAY Before the iPod and earbud generation turned
listening to music into a typically solitary experience, the iconic boombox
made it more social. Today, the very fact that the tunes we listen to often
reside on smartphones and ...
<http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/edwardbaig/story/2012-05-01/big-jambox-review/54669332/1>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/edwardbaig/story/2012-05-01/big-jambox-review/54669332/1&hl=en&geo=us>

ShareBuds: One Headphone Jack, Four Ear Buds, Music For Everyone
TechCrunch
Meanwhile, John was listening to his own music in the front seat, and I had
my own music in my headphones. Luckily, we had a set of ShareBuds for the
kids to pop in and get their Tangled on. Or, remember that one time that
Jim and Pam from The Office ...
<http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/02/sharebuds-one-headphone-jack-four-ear-buds-music-for-everyone/>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/02/sharebuds-one-headphone-jack-four-ear-buds-music-for-everyone/&hl=en&geo=us>

The Week in iOS Accessories: Sleep like a baby
Macworld
by Joel Mathis, Macworld.com This week's roundup of new iOS accessories
includes gear to help you listen to music, make music, or simply get some
rest. Read on for the latest. Cell Drive: The $55 Cellink I is a mobile
charger for the iPhone, iPad, ...
<http://www.macworld.com/article/1166629/the_week_in_ios_accessories_sleep_like_a_baby.html>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.macworld.com/article/1166629/the_week_in_ios_accessories_sleep_like_a_baby.html&hl=en&geo=us>

Digital Manners: My Friend Puts on Her Headphones While I'm Driving Her
to ...
Slate Magazine
Fairly often, while we're walking to the train or when we get into the
train or the car, sometimes I drive, she'll abruptly pop in her ear buds
and start listening to music. One minute, we're talking, and the next,
she's in her own little world.
<http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/manners_for_the_digital_age/2012/05/digital_manners_my_friend_puts_on_her_headphones_while_i_m_driving_her_to_work_transcript_.html>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/manners_for_the_digital_age/2012/05/digital_manners_my_friend_puts_on_her_headphones_while_i_m_driving_her_to_work_transcript_.html&hl=en&geo=us>

Kanye West And GOOD Music Remixes Chief Keef's "I Don't Like": Listen
Idolator: All About The Music
Kanye West and his GOOD Music crew remix 16-year-old Chicago rapper Chief
Keef's single "I Don't Like". Some of the more noteworthy lines from
the song come courtesy of Yeezy: "The media crucify me like they did
Christ / They wanna find me not ...
<http://idolator.com/6420442/kanye-west-remixes-chief-keefs-i-dont-like-listen>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://idolator.com/6420442/kanye-west-remixes-chief-keefs-i-dont-like-listen&hl=en&geo=us>

LISTEN: John Peel's Enormous Music Collection Is Going Online
Fuse
According to The Independent, you will, by October, be able to hear this
man's impeccably curated collection in its entirety, which is a great thing
for music lovers worldwide. One hundred albums per week, in alphabetical
order, will be added through ...
<http://www.fuse.tv/2012/05/john-peel-s-enormous-music-collection-is-going-online>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.fuse.tv/2012/05/john-peel-s-enormous-music-collection-is-going-online&hl=en&geo=us>

=== Web - 2 new results for [listen to music] ===

Get paid to listen to music? - Yahoo! Answers
Get paid to listen to music? Hey I found this site called slice the pie
where they pay u 2 listen2 music. Wanted 2 know if its a scam or not. 1
minute ago; - 4 days ...
<http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120501174216AAJZAgG>

How much easier it is to listen to music now than it once was ...
I've just been listening to the live broadcast from the Met of Die
Walküre. At the touch of a button, I could hear this live thousands of
miles away in Scotland and ...
<http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=6&m=367112>

This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Delete this Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&s=AB2Xq4i8Y3NyGlMq2Vzcpz_ws8m7YQcmwx5sbwo

Create another Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail

Sign in to manage your alerts:
http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail