=== News - 2 new results for [play music] ===
NAMM Announces Activities in Sixth Annual National Wanna Play Music Week
(May ...
MarketWatch (press release)
CARLSBAD, Calif., April 30, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Once again, the
National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is calling on all aspiring
musicians to pick up a musical instrument and play during its sixth annual
National Wanna Play Music ...
<http://www.marketwatch.com/story/namm-announces-activities-in-sixth-annual-national-wanna-play-music-week-may-7-13-2012-04-30>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.marketwatch.com/story/namm-announces-activities-in-sixth-annual-national-wanna-play-music-week-may-7-13-2012-04-30&hl=en&geo=us>
Norah Jones to play Staten Island's Snug Harbor Friday
SILive.com
By Deborah Young/Staten Island Advance Photo Courtesy of Autumn
DewildeNorah Jones will perform selections from her latest album, "Broken
Little Hearts," at Snug Harbor's Music Hall on Friday. STATEN ISLAND, NY --
Before Norah Jones embarks on a tour ...
<http://www.silive.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2012/05/norah_jones_to_play_staten_isl_1.html>
See all stories on this topic:
<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.silive.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2012/05/norah_jones_to_play_staten_isl_1.html&hl=en&geo=us>
=== Web - 2 new results for [play music] ===
Nokia Support Discussions - Can I play music from my Lumia 900 ...
Love the phone and hopefully this is a basic operation I missed somewhere,
but when I connect handsfree to my Bluetooth in the car, calls work great
but when I ...
<http://discussions.nokiausa.com/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Can-I-play-music-from-my-Lumia-900-via-USB-or-Bluetooth-to-a-car/td-p/1388309>
How to Upload Music to Google Play
Take advantage of Google's free music hosting service and store up to 20000
songs in the cloud so that you can access them anywhere, anytime with
anyone.
<http://www.zeropaid.com/news/100760/how-to-upload-music-to-google-play/>
This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Delete this Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts/remove?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail&s=AB2Xq4iBezWcY4zCT7DP4jZBmlB_Aw7Xsx_Gyxs
Create another Google Alert:
http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail
Sign in to manage your alerts:
http://www.google.com/alerts/manage?hl=en&gl=us&source=alertsmail